Dormer® 211 Cream - Crème Dormer® 211 Face Cream - Crème Visage Dormer® 211 Spécialité Hyper Emollient - Hyper-émollient Dormer® 211 Spécialité Oil Free Fluid Moisturizer - Fluide hydratant non-gras Dormer® 211 SPF15 Daily Protective Skin Moisturizer Dormer® 211 SPF30 Daily Protective Skin Moisturizer
Top 5 Greens to Add to your Meals for Healthy Skin
Would you like an easy upgrade to your diet that will bring many benefits to your skin?
Try adding greens, every day! Green leafy vegetables are some of the most nutrient dense foods you can find!
Full of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and are incredibly anti-inflammatory.
Here are the Top 5 to start incorporating now:
- Spinach - spinach is one of the easiest greens to add to meals if you are just starting out on your health journey because it doesn’t have a strong taste. It’s high in fibre which keeps digestion moving. Spinach is also high in Vitamin A which aids in cellular-turnover and helps with Vitamin C renewal. Also rich with chlorophyll to keep the blood oxygenated. Healthy blood flow leads to healthy skin.
- Kale - one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet! High in beauty nutrients Vitamin A, C and K. Together they keep your cells moisturized. Vitamin C assists in building collagen and Vitamin A keeps skin smooth. Kale also supports liver detoxification which helps with clearer, healthier skin.
- Romaine Lettuce - Adds a great crunch to salads and a great addition to a smoothie! This green is packed with vitamin A. It also contains a high amount of folate which helps with cell repair and chromium which helps keep blood sugar balanced, to help with cravings. Romaine is also high in silicon assists with healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Swiss Chard - Typically eaten steamed, this green contains a unique flavanoid called syringic acid which helps lower blood sugar levels. That can help with those sugar cravings and we know sugar is inflammatory to the skin and body. Swiss Chard is also really high in biotin and can help repair damage and keep skin and hair healthy. It also contains Vitamin E which helps internally for UV protection.
- Arugula - this green has more of a “peppery” taste so try just adding a little to salads until you get used to it. It’s a great salad topper full of benefits! When chewed, this green releases sulfur-containing glucosinolates and other phytochemicals that reduce skin redness, protect internally from UV damage, reduce inflammation and protect from cellular damage. Arugala is also high in Vitamin K which is important for bone health and dark under eye circles.
Try adding these greens to your meals and see the positive effects on your skin and overall health!
While it is important to nourish your skin from the inside out, it’s also important to nourish your skin from the outside too!
Don’t forget to apply your Dormer 211 Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and keep your skin healthy and glowing!